I am happy to provide my patients with such a vast number of services. From dental sealants and dentures to teeth whitening and tooth extractions, I offer patients everything they need to obtain the smile they’ve always wanted. You may have heard a lot about Invisalign around the practice or even through my Facebook feed, but I have many reasons to be so excited about it. What’s so great about Invisalign? Just wait until you find out.
Invisalign In a Nutshell
Instead of brackets, bands, and wires, Invisalign uses clear plastic aligner trays to guide your teeth into the desired position. One of their top selling points is that they offer subtlety; as the name implies, Invisalign is nearly invisible. That alone is reason enough for some people to commit to treatment, but there are MANY other reasons that I am so passionate about Invisalign.
From Soup to Nuts
There are plenty of other orthodontic systems available, but Invisalign is superior in that:
- It requires no eating limitations. Because the aligner trays aren’t permanently affixed to the teeth like regular braces, they are simply removed before each meal.
- It requires no special cleaning tools: no floss threaders, no interdental cleaners, no WaterPiks, no floss picks. Just pop out your aligner trays then brush and floss as normal.
- It can treat the most common orthodontic issues. Underbites, overbites, crossbites, and crowded teeth (just to name a few) can all be corrected with Invisalign.
- It is made using state-of-the-art 3D printing technology and uses safe materials that are customized for your teeth.
- It almost always provides results faster than traditional braces. Some patients are able to achieve their desired results within six months.
- It provides results that change the way my patients feel about themselves.
Go Nuts and Choose Invisalign
Who better to trust with your Invisalign treatment than an Invisalign Premier Provider like me? If you’re ready to change the way you feel about your smile, call my office today to schedule a consultation.